Review – Nike Two-In-One 4 Men’s Shorts
From the Nike.com website:
For ultimate support on your next run, the Nike Two-In-One 4″ Men’s Running Shorts offer an extra inner layer and the sweat-wicking, breathable design you need to go the distance.
- Dri-FIT fabric to wick sweat away and help keep you dry and comfortable
- Elastic waist with drawcord
- Interior card/key pocket at back right
- Zip pocket at back waist
- Mesh side panels
- Reflective strips at sides
- Vented hem
- 4″ inseam based on size medium
- Fabric: Dri-FIT Body: 100% polyester. Built-in shorts: 84% polyester/16% spandex.
I got these shorts shortly before the Chicago Marathon, and wore them on race day.
The shorts have an inner-liner that appears to be a sort of bike short, but similarities stop there. The liner is extremely comfortable, and very, very light weight. The liner does not show when you wear them, and gives me just enough support. I have experienced moderate chafing on long runs in other shorts, but none whatsoever in these shorts.
My only concern is that the inner liner may hold in a bit more heat on a warm day. I have not experienced this yet, but have not worn them on a scorching hot day either.
I really like these shorts. They are lightweight, look great, and feel awesome.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.